Burdett Avenue Residence Hall (BARH)
Scenic housing overlooking Burdett and Sherry
- About BARH
- Burdett Avenue Residence Hall, or "BARH" for
short, is located near the Houston Field House and
the Chapel and Cultural Center. BARH consists of four
wings built around a central dining area. Many
incoming freshmen involved with sports are placed in
BARH due to its convenient location between Freshman
Hill and ECAV.
- Room Options
- Triple Suites
- Each of the four wings has its own laundry room,
kitchen, hall bathroom, and lounge. Lounges on each
side of the builidng have indoor bicycle racks, and
one lounge has a ping pong table.
- BARH also has a central dining hall and a
computer & printer lab, along with bicycle racks
inside and outside of the building.
- Living in BARH
- Most rooms in BARH are doubles, singles, and
converted triples with a full connecting bath
between. There is at least one natural triple in each
wing. All triples will contain a bed, dresser, shared
closet, desk, desk chair, bureau, and Ethernet port
- Residents of the B-wing, along with select
members of the other three, commonly chill with their
awesome peeps in the B-wing lounge.
- BARH is located just south of the Houston Field
House, above the intersection of Burdett and Sherry
- Fun Fact
- BARH shares the distinction with Blitman of being
one of the only residence halls on campus that have
their own dining hall inside! Students who don't live
in BARH or Blitman who want to gain access to the
building for the dining hall may gain access by
talking to ResEd.
Last modified: Feb 15,